Get the Channel 3 Feeling!
UTAH CHANNEL 3 is a media consortium that provides programming and content to smaller local stations. Such stations are typically public access community television stations that broadcast on a local cable TV channel in Utah Cities to provide announcements of activities and events. Interviews with community leadership are broadcast on a regular basis.
Special events include coverage of the more than 150 activity groups and coverage of national and international conventions that are of interest both to the local community as well as to the millions of visitors that visit and recreate in Utah each year.
Channel 3 is staffed by both paid professionals as well as volunteers who have retired from the industry.
Channel 3 has recently initiated an intern program with qualified full time college students.
On-Air & Off-Air Staff
- Richard Berk – Executive Producer
- Scott A. Kraft – Technology Producer
- Aaron Drabeck – Sr. Engineer II
- Shawn Johnson – Sr. Technology Reporter / Editor
- Kasey Hinton – Technology Reporter
- Chanc Jensen – Engineer I
- Jill Lustig – Sr. Reporter / Coordinator
- David Halterman – Sr. Photographer/Videographer
- Kayleigh Jensen – General Assignment Editor
- Sharon Sternberg – General Assignment Editor II
- Ronald Kraft – Reporter II / Technology Reporter/Editor
- Pamela Jones – International Reporter Technology / Travel
- Debra Hallsworth – Intern Reporter Coordinator
- Millie Carey – Women in the news, host
- Susan Smiley – Intern Reporter
- James Thorne – Reporter II / Editor
- Douglas Allen – Photographer
- Victoria Ingeman – Executive Assistant, Field Crew (Grip / Reporter)
- Wayne Planck – Reporter (Motor Sports)
- Fred G. Baker – Editor at Large
- Carol Casey – Logistics, News Reporter, Editor
- Alyssa Amber – Las Vegas Convention Coverage Coordinator, Reporter I
- Barbie Frederick – Intern Reporter/Video
- Dallen Olcott – Reporter I / Editor / Video (Sport/Recreation)
- Wade Wilcox – Technical Consultant Construction – Reporter I
- Tyler Lief – Sr. Photographer / Videographer
- Mark Wilcox – Technical Consultant Construction – Reporter I
- Latiff Ibrahim – Global Technical Consultant Construction – Reporter II / Editor
- Jaclyn Elizabeth – Reporter I / Editor (Social Media)