HURRICANE — Grab your family and friends and head out to Hurricane this Friday for a great night of food and entertainment as the Sand Hollow Resort welcomes Cagney Frizzell to its summer concert series.
Born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee, Frizzell hails from a country music family and is on his way to a long and successful career in country music. The nephew of grammy-nominated David Frizzell and Country Music Hall of Fame inductee Lefty Frizzell, he started performing music professionally at only 12 years old, playing mandolin for his award-winning father, Allen Frizzell.
Frizzell was named after renowned actor James Cagney, and although he stepped away from the road and music following graduation, he is back to his true passion of following in the footsteps of his legendary musical heritage.
Barbecue, drinks and tons of bounce house fun will begin at 6:30 p.m. at the resort’s Red Rock Bowl outdoor venue. Admission for kids is free with a paying adult.
The Blake Mason Band, featuring Mason Cottam, will be opening the show at 7 p.m.
Tickets are on sale now online. VIP seats, which include a meet-and-greet with Frizzell, are just $25. You can also bring your own chairs and blankets for the lawn section and get tickets for $10.
Written by ANDREW PINCKNEY, St. George News.
- What: Cagney Frizzell at Sand Hollow Resort.
- When: Friday, July 12, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Where: Sand Hollow Resort Red Rock Bowl, 5662 W. Clubhouse Drive, Hurricane.
- Admission: VIP tickets are $25 and include seating and a meet-and-greet after the show. Lawn seats are also available for $10. Those attendees who purchase lawn seats are asked to bring their own camp chairs or blankets.
• S P O N S O R E D C O N T E N T •