ISC West 2010
What is it?
End-users of security, system integrators, dealers/installers and manufacturers from around the world at the one event that connects the entire security industry. ISC West 2010 is a resource to discover the newest products from leading manufacturers, training and education tailored specifically to your needs, and unlimited networking opportunities!
What does it mean to Channel 3?
We will be there looking at remote monitoring. Updating our ever popular “Can’t Leave Home Without Technology” (CLHWT) segment to focus on wireless options. The 2009 CLHWT segments added controversy to Mr. Berks “no tech” approach to absentee homeowner concerns. This year both Aaron and Scott will sit on opposite ends of the couch and debate the “no tech” and “high tech” approach with Mr. Berk asking the questions. Fun for all, but guaranteed to keep this contentious debate, at the top of the Channel 3 “Bring it On” list for 2010.
A BIG thank you to users, who have sent in questions. We will attempt to gather information at ISC West 2010 to answer the more popular questions such as:
(1) Can I get remote temperature monitoring without a phone connection?
(2) Is there a cheap digital door lock that will log each entry?
(3) Can I monitor via e-mail without a monthly fee?
(4) I want to switch monitoring companies, but who owns my equipment?
(5) Is there really a wireless solution that will KEEP WORKING?
Look for the pre-show “call in and ask” session on Saturday March 20, 2010 on the “It’s Your Game” segment. This will be re-aired on Monday Tech Talk (no call ins)